Monday 3 November 2014

Procrastination

I have had The Way We All Go sitting in my tabs for 'i should look at that later' since... probably since it was released, and still haven't gotten around to it.

Sunrider, or one version of it anyway, at least got as far as being downloaded and installed, before being set aside for 'when I have some time'. By now that download's probably completely outdated.

And that's only the start of my VN-related backlog... I'm even carrying around box copies of ero-games with me, and haven't played them. I finally completed the first Danganronpa in normal plot mode but haven't been able to gear myself up to play the bonus mode and I haven't unshrinkwrapped the sequel.

And I still don't have time. Uh... Maybe next month?

1 comment:

AlexC said...

Sunrider's just updated the Steam version to include the second episode as well as the first. But I think Steam will at least update your Sunrider install for you. (There's a patch on Samu-kun's site to add back in the 18+ content that he had to remove to go on Steam.)

But yes, I very much know the feeling... I have given up on playing most VNs that I'd like to, but even those that I'd "really like to" I have difficulty getting time to play!