Wednesday 12 May 2010

we don't hate girls! we just wish they'd go away.

Look, I have zero interest in playing "My Baby", not unless I can raise My Baby to be a fearless warrior that conquers space/kingdom/neighborhood, or send it out to fend for itself in a world of cruelly amusing puzzles and dangers, or something like that.

It is still the height of rudeness to claim that people who play games I don't personally like are not real gamers.

The games are meant to appeal to girls ages 6 to 11, allowing "gamers" to start with a newborn in My Baby Boy and My Baby Girl, then transitioning them to "experience the joys of parenthood through to the toddler years in My Baby First Steps"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Shock horrors! Someone is successfully selling games to a completely different market segment from the one that I am contained in! How is this possible?!

Yeah, I don't understand why some people think like that either.

Lexington Alexander said...

The success and reaction to the success is puzzling.