Wednesday 2 January 2013

secrets and lies

Since it's the new year, I suppose I should give a small sample of what I'm working on.


Still adding CGs to The Royal Trap. I should probably make an official page for it soon. I haven't touched the story in quite a while, just waiting for all the art to come in so I can put together the beta-purchase version, hopefully in February.

Otherwise, working on the weird secret project I've mentioned occasionally, the one that really isn't a VN and doesn't entirely fit into any established category. It's... a social-battle mystery-solving card game with side romances? And, since I felt it was about time I did one, it is entirely yuri. You can play them as friends if you want, but there's no boys in this game.


That is NOT FINAL ART!!! it's just a little mockup I put together to demonstrate some of the current ideas.

And as I've admitted elsewhere... I need to find a new artist (or small studio preferably), throw out what little was done, and start over on Magical Diary: Wolf Hall. Stating this in public will hopefully give me the guts to go through with it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This looks like a great idea filling a very rare niche. I'd love to see it. I'd prefer it to be hetero, but I'll take what I can get.

As for Wolf Hall - yes, please. I like most of your games, and Magical Diary is one of your best.