Sunday 17 October 2010

Magical Diary characters

Introducing some the major characters for the first game:



Ellen is one of your roommates in Horse Hall. A sweet girl, slightly shy, and as new to magic as you are.



Virginia, your other roommate. Exuberant, athletic, and born into a magical family.



Donald, one of Virginia's two brothers (Donald is the middle child, Virginia is the youngest). He's a troublemaker in Wolf Hall.



... And this is Damien, a senior in Falcon Hall, and he's trouble of a different sort...

---

Plotwise, the election has finally been held in-text, moving on to the next week! Also, I'm starting to put together a Magical Diary webpage but it's pretty much placeholder at the moment.

2 comments:

spartanworks said...

Oh Hai! I'm Donald, and my baby sister is Virginia. I'll have to point her to this project.

spartanworks said...

Oh, and I'm the oldest. We have a sister between us... lol