Saturday 1 December 2007

ooh shiny

Yes, I can be shallow too. My reaction to the soon-to-be-released Aquaria does have a lot to do with graphics.



Well, that and "... That voice is familiar. Who IS that?" Although apparently she isn't actually anyone I've heard before, she just sounds like somebody else.

Well. As previously mentioned, I can be a hardsell on $30 games. Expect that I will try the demo, comment on it here, and then EVEN IF I LIKE IT, fail to buy it any time soon. I know, I suck. I'm that bad with physical purchases too... you'll very rarely catch me paying full price. I haunt ebay and discount bins.

Some indie game sellers get very cranky about discounts. But really - downloadable games are stingy! They rarely fall in price (except when some game producers decide to make their old games free) and that makes them unattractive to insane penny-pinchers...

No comments: