Saturday 25 January 2014

I'm not mad. I'm just drawn that way.

A little bonus graphic I had done by bunpurr of Linds from Date Warp:


It is worth noting that this is the only game I have left on Greenlight that hasn't quite gotten the tip yet. I have done pretty much nothing at all to advertise it since the day Greenlight launched, because I really wasn't sure how well a visual novel - with a scifi theme, but a female protagonist and a host of pretty boys - would go over with the Steam audience and didn't want to blow out my credit pushing something on them that they didn't want. So I left it to sink or swim on its own merits... which has meant hovering somewhere just outside the top100 for a while now.

If it ever did pass, that would be a great excuse for me to finally get the Special Bonus Exciting Thing done for it that I've kind of wanted to do for a long time... So, you know, it's up to you. :)

No comments: