Saturday 6 March 2010

course correction

After having gotten just far enough in prototyping the silly project to scare people, I'm probably throwing it back onto the back shelf. Reason? That project *has* to have a great artist 100% behind it or it won't work. I don't currently have the right artist for it, and I don't want to wreck it with the wrong one.

... Which means I'm back into development ideas for the OTHER game I have in mind, which I'm not saying too much about yet, but you can guess a few things from the tags on the post and the working title 'Magical Diary'... :) And this idea DOES have an artist lined up for it, and should be absolutely adorable. I'm quite excited.

(As for Date Warp... art production goes slowly. It will come out eventually, but not any time soon.)

No comments: